Monday, March 05, 2012

You Can Grow That! Blog Campaign


Cape Cod's own C.L. Fornari posted on the Garden Rant blog in February, calling for a new monthly bloggers project called You Can Grow That!

These posts will occur on the forth of each month - details of how they'll be linked are still being worked out. I can't promise that I'll be reliable, but there should be lots of great articles every month, from all over the country - maybe beyond.


Here's what C.L. said (slightly abridged) in the announcement:

"I invite you all to post a You Can Grow That! every month on the 4th. It can be about a specific plant, garden, or benefit gained from gardening. Just start with a question that can be answered by You Can Grow That! Flowers in winter? You Can Grow That!; Bouquets for the office? You Can Grow That!; A connection with nature? You Can Grow That!; A tomato with taste? You Can Grow That!. You get the idea."

If you're on facebook, check out the Garden Bloggers You Can Grow That! Day group.

I think maybe I'll start next month, with "Need front yard privacy? You can grow that!" - that's my streetside garden in the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home